|Me making the cake mixture!|
- 100g margarine
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 100g self-raising flour
- vanilla extract
- heat an oven to 180 degrees C (350 farenheight, Gas mark 4). line a bun tin with paper cases.
- mix margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. beat in the eggs on at a time with a little flour.
- fold in the remaining flour and add 1-2 drops vanilla extract.
- place as much mixture as you want to in the cases. put in the oven until light golden brown. leave to cool.
- 225g butter softend
- 350g icing sugar
- yellow food colouring
|Adding the food colouring!|
- Place butter in a bowl. sift half the icing sugar into the bowl and mix.
- sift the remaining icing sugar and mix.
- Add food colouring till it is the colour you want, then spoon it into a piping bag and decorate to buns with it. (you could also add a few sprinkles!)
|THE FINAL PRODUCT!!!|