You will need:
A batch of Victoria sponge
50g icing sugar
red food colouring
and any decorations you want
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees C (350 Fahrenheit and gas mark 4)
- For the sponge make a Victoria sponge mix and put an equal amount of mix into the cupcake cases. put them in the oven until cooked and golden brown.
- For the icing put about 50g icing sugar in a bowl and and enough water so that it is runny (make sure it isn't to runny). Add the strawberry flavouring and red food colouring.
- When the cupcakes have cooled completely put 1tsp of the icing on each of the cupcakes.
- For more decoration you could add anything; hundreds and thousands, silver balls and rice paper butterflies.
|The final design|